COMPLETE REGISTRATION IN THE FIELD FOR POWERFUL DECISION MAKING
Leica Cyclone FIELDWORX is an in-field extension of the Cyclone REGISTER family for use with ScanStation P-Series 3D laser scanners. This simple, powerful software allows users to complete a survey-grade registration in a matter of minutes.
Cyclone FIELDWORX is based on the powerful and best-in-class registration capabilities of Cyclone REGISTER and features a streamlined, work wear-friendly user interface designed to be touch-friendly and a simple guided workflow that takes the user from connection to the laser scanner to publishing in 4 easy steps:
Manual interaction has been minimized thanks to smart automation. When scanning completes, import begins automatically, targets are found and fit and when three or more targets are matched to the control file, registration proceeds automatically. Of course, users can also manually fine-tune their projects.
Cyclone FIELDWORX is not a replacement for Cyclone FIELD 360, which instead provides automated targetless field pre-registration based on manual visual alignment and/or the RTC360 laser scanner’s Visual Inertial System (VIS) technology.
- Powered by touch: Cyclone FIELDWORX is compatible with Windows tablets for easy transport and use in the field
- Compatible with P30, P40 and P50 laser scanners
- Optional wired or WiFi scanner connection
- Complete, single-setup, geo-referenced registration in minutes
- Range filter
- Automatic import, target finding and registration
- Instant error reporting for intuitive QA/QC
- E57 & PTS publishing options