HIGH-PERFORMANCE SURVEY-SPECIFIC TOOLS FOR ANALYZING LASER SCAN DATA
Leica Cyclone SURVEY combines high performance with a rich set of survey-specific tools for analyzing laser scan data and converting the data into deliverables.
Cyclone SURVEY (a lower cost, survey-specific version of Leica Cyclone MODEL) boasts powerful visualization & point cloud navigation plus a complete tool set for High-Definition Surveying (HDS™) applications in engineering, construction and asset management.
Cyclone SURVEY provides unmatched office productivity by automating many time-consuming tasks and even letting multiple users work on the same data sets simultaneously – thanks to Leica Cyclone’s Object/Database foundation. Finally, Cyclone SURVEY reflects the data quality & accuracy-consciousness advantages that users worldwide expect from Leica Geosystems.
Features and Benefits
- Breakline generation from feature coded templates
- SmartPicks and Points on Grid tools
- Virtual Surveyor data collector emulation
- Extract contours, cross-sections, profiles
- TIN/Mesh creation, including grid option
- Calculate volumes, areas, and clearances
- Comprehensive set of import/export utilities
- Direct import of Leica HDS and Leica Pegasus project data, including mobile trajectories and imagery
- Direct import of DotProduct *.dp files
- Batch import and auto image-to-scan alignment for iSTAR, Spheron, and Nodal Ninja external camera workflows
- Advanced image-to-scan texture mapping options with complete HDR Tone Map Editor
- Fly Mode for smooth, 3D fly-through navigation, including 3D mouse support
- Import Cyclone REGISTER 360 Data sets seamlessly to take advantage of its unsurpassed simplicity and speed while leveraging the scale and multitude of tools available in Cyclone REGISTER
- Full support of publishing and reading of LGS (Leica Geosystems’ universal project files). LGS files are fully supported by all Leica Geosystems HDS software products. All your digital reality data, anywhere.
- Support for BLK360 IR imagery, including per-point temperature picking
- Support for Cyclone FIELD 360 pre-registered projects
- Support for RTC360 Visual Inertial System (VIS) links