The features you love now on Android MicroSurvey brings decades of innovation and expertise in survey field software creation to our next generation multi-platform FieldGenius application.
New Enhancements MicroSurvey is continually improving FieldGenius for Android™ adding new features and enhancements based on customer feedback. We actively engage with our customers to find out what is most important to you and bring new functionality to FieldGenius as quickly as possible.
Here are some of the new functionality recently added to FieldGenius for Android.
Efficient and Intuitive New technology opens opportunities to develop better tools for the survey industry. FieldGenius for Android™ extends MicroSurvey’s mission to provide a brand-neutral solution, supporting most common hardware available in the market today. Our map-driven data collection software is easy to use and intuitive, reducing training time. New data panels provide information that is synchronized to the maps display, which will be appreciated by both skilled and new employees. MicroSurvey has used its decades of experience in data collection as a guide, applying its knowledge to the android platform, and enhancing established workflows to be more efficient and intuitive. Downtime is expensive; you can leverage your existing FieldGenius skill set the next time you need to upgrade your equipment or switch manufacturers. MicroSurvey remains dedicated to consistency in the use of our data collection software, regardless of the device you choose to run it on.
CODE FREE LINEWORK
Teaches itselfProject progress is easy to visualize in FieldGenius because all new work is displayed on the map as it is conducted; a quick review makes it easy to see points that are out of place. New slide-out panels displaying observation and point data provide key information at a glance, and an integrated details page is provided for further analysis. Instrument connections are laid out in logical steps, and once configured, can be reconnected with the touch of a button. The map screen drives all primary survey functionality, and objects can be selected from either the map or data panel with ease. Help resources are built-in to guide you through any process, and online training videos are available on any device with internet access. Try it yourself and see just how easy it is to get into FieldGenius.
The features you need…
- Measure points in the field
- Easily assign codes to points
- Rapid deployment of new features and bug fixes
- Works with android™ tablets and phones
- Improved editing of line segments in the field
- Create line work on the go while collecting points
- Updated point staking workflows and navigation displays
- Conduct cogo calculations, see the results immediately on the map
- Display of satellite maps and images as background files in the map view screen
- Access to the microsurvey library of 3967 coordinate systems, geoids and grid shift files.
- Support for over 213 gnss receivers from major original equipment manufactures
- Login to wms servers for background maps
- Fieldgenius for android now has support for allowing users to tag attribute information with their point/line observations.
- Shapefile import/export to support working with your gis software.