The ultimate software for site data preparation:
Successful on-site data control for surface checking, survey, stake out or using machine control systems. The successes of these tasks depend on assured integrity of the applied design data. Leica iCON office data preparation software offers a complete preparation, editing and reporting toolkit that fulfills all the need for contractors.
iCON office speaks the language of your design data: From design to field, the Leica iCON office philosophy is to use the shortest possible path. By working in close cooperation with local and international design software suppliers Leica Geosystems has produced an application that can import and export data formats that have become de facto industry standards as well as many data formats that are used only in specific regions. These formats include, amongst others:
- AutoCAD DWG
- AutoCAD DXF
- MX / Moss
Benefits: With Leica iCON office you use one single application supporting a wide range of data formats from a large range of independent software packages. One single application brings all different data sources into one project and will provide full control when changing design data into construction information.
- Work with a range of different design models: Many different design entities from simple road alignments to more complex road string line, cross-section or layer models as well as digital terrain models and background maps may be used in Leica iCON office.
- Compatible with many different machine control systems: Send your design data to all of your machines and sensors from one package. The software supports a range of machine control systems and measurement sensors from Leica Geosystems as well as other manufacturers.
- Calculate as-built cost estimates using volume analysis: The optional Leica iCON office terrain module allows accurate surface to surface or surface to elevation volumes for cost estimation purposes. This module allows complete control of the surface models used for calculation including boundaries and break lines. The module may also be used for creating terrain profiles and sections.
- Easy and quick quality control reporting: Leica iCON office offers various standard reports for quality control reporting. For example, you can create a statistical check and tolerance report of deviations with respect to a design surface at the click of a button.
- Visualize your data on Google Earth: With Leica iCON office it is easy to visualize your site data to Google Earth, just a click away and you can see your data direct in Google Earth.
- Save time and money: The Leica iCON office data preparation package has an easy to use interface that allows you to be up and running in a short period of time. Use the self-training package delivered with the software or take advantage of one year’s free technical support that is included with the license. In addition, Leica iCON office works the way you are used to, using the built-in AutoCAD® engine to open and edit native AutoCAD® drawings.
Invest in what you need: Leica iCON office starts with basic functionality and is easy to upgrade. It provides various add-on modules to fulfill your daily needs:
- Terrain model
- Volume calculation by sections