Leica Rod Eye 120G – High application performance
The Leica Rod Eye 120G receiver is designed to capture the green laser beam of the Rugby 640G rotating laser. The digital read out capability makes height readings and working with offsets convenient and fast, whereas the 7 cm detection window allows beam detection up to 200 meters (radius).
- LCD indication – two large graphic displays on the front and back of the receiver
- The digital readout of the Rod Eye 120G measures offset from Rugby 640G beam position, adding convenience and saving time
- Audio indication – three volume levels: loud, soft, off
- Accuracy (bandwidth) indication – three accuracy levels: fine, medium, coarse
- Built-in 7 cm detection window allows easy detection of the beam over the entire distance